What a horrible experience!When I scheduled The Maids to come I let them know that I needed a FULL DEEP clean as I'm recently dissabled and haven't been able to clean as I usually would.

The manager told me that would be no problem and that a team of 4 people would be at my house for 3-4 hours. They were here for 1 1/2 hours and didn't clean hardly a thing, not to mention there was broken glass on my entry way and my back door was left wide open. After speaking to them about it they sent out a manager who was equally appalled at the job they had done. She assured me that they would send out another team and get it right.

They sent out the second team who was here for 20 minutes, broke a picture, unplugged my electronics, tried to steal something and left my furniture moved to the middle of the hall. Again nothing was cleaned. I spoke to the manager again and she said she'd come and fix it. I told her that after 3 strikes they're out and I want my money back.

They refused to do a full refund and only gave me half.

If I were you I'd avoid this scam!!If there were lower ratings they'd get the lowest!

Had an Experience with The Maids?

Comments

These people are way overpriced - never on time - do NOT do all they claim in there ad!

It's a total rip off

Thank you for your comments. I agree...getting them on Dateline would be awesome! I don't think they'd pull that *** anymore.

The the Lady of Leah GA.i wish you called the police and filed a report.

This is horrible what they did to you. It seems more and more companies have lazy people to do the work. they don't do background checks and here you are letting in a group of strangers who took advantage of you, into your home. you never really know what they steal until your looking for it.

I had an 18 carat gold watch stolen from me, but when i realized it, it was to late. this company should be investigated by Dateline with cameras to show what they do when folks are not home.

they should be exposed for what they are.thieves!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE OVERPRICED, DO NOT GIVE A FULL DEEP CLEAN, WILL DROP YOU IF YOU COMPLAIN, WILL NOT KEEP PROMISES, WILL BREAK THINGS AND LEAVE AN "OOOOPS" NOTE AND LET YOU DEAL WITH THE FRUSTRATION.

to AH #609273

DO NOT USE THE MAIDS they are crooks!! They do need to be investigated by Dateline so that the World knows how BAD of a company they are!!!! :(