Overcharge for poor service, quoted at much lower rate.

My real estate agent contacted The Maids and told me they (The Maids) would charge approx $200 to clean an EMPTY house (it's less than 1100 sq ft). I said ok; I live three hours away. Received bill for nearly $350!! Agent had been verbally told if it exceeded amount, they would make contact. The Maids did not contact her or me!

I told real estate agent I had a real problem with the price they charged. She contacted them. In lieu of lowering price, they supposedly went and re-cleaned it (still not well done). Then I received a phone message from The Maids that went something like this:

"Carrie (agent) said you had questions about the service performed. We'll re-clean, but I DOUBT we'll lower the price!"

I called and left a message (due to it being after hours when I phoned them back this same day they called-today) and stated I do NOT want it cleaned again- I was not happy with the firs two times it's been cleaned!

I have filed an additional complaint today with their corporate office- I await what they'll say!

Review about: The Maids Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with The Maids?

Comments

Becca_is_MAD

I originally wrote this when I was quite upset after being told by the company that they (The Maids) DOUBTED they'd lower the price!The issue has since been resolved by another person at this business (manager/owner??).

He has agreed to only charge me $200.

I am very grateful for this.Advice to anyone interested: get your quote in writing.