I called The Maids and they asked me about the house and the rooms to be cleaned etc and gave me an estimate of 1.45 to 2 hours at $160/hour to come and clean.I agreed and the date was set.

When they arrived they immediately, before even viewing the house, handed me a document to sign indicating that it would be 2-3 hours for the service. I called for a 'boss' and got no return call. A manager stopped by later and said that the estimate was under bid and 'I think they do that just to book the business.' I was told that it would be 3 hours and maybe more, but they were already well underway and I really didn't know how to say 'stop and leave.'

The house is clean and they did a nice job, BUT.

The estimate was no more than $320 probably, the bill was $519.60.

Quick math says they lied by a factor of 160%.BEWARE!

Review about: The Maids Cleaning Service.

Had an Experience with The Maids?

Comments

Unfirth McChuggin
#491912

I get illegal Mexican girls to clean my house for free - just by telling them that I will have them deported unless they clean my house and give me some serious sucky-sucky... Look into it!

Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review Molly Maid "I contacted this Molly Maid about 1.5 weeks ago regarding a deep clean for my house that I am getting ready to put on the market. After telling them this..." Read more Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Billerica, Massachusetts Molly Maid "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..." Read more Royal Maids House Cleaning Service Review from Little River, South Carolina Royal Maids "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..." Read more Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more Sears Appliances Failure - Ridiculousness Sears "We have had our Kenmore STOCK No. 13472N MOD 665.13472N410 which we purchased 11/21/2014 just under 3 years ago. May of 2015 (just 6 months in) the machine stopped working...." Read more Instant Checkmate - Instantcheckmate is malware Instant Checkmate "I looked up a person whose ph# was (probably spoofed) trying to phish scam me, but out of curiosity I also looked for my name. I made the mistake of..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more